1.- Responsible for data processing
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected through the website www.estatge.com is:
- C / Nou, 40
- 17600 Figueres
2.- Data we process:
Information provided by you: We collect personal information provided by you through the forms on our web pages or by email, when you request information, purchase our products or use our services, or subscribe to our publications and / or newsletters. The information we can collect through these means consists of:
- Contact details, such as your name, address, telephone or email and CIF / NIF / NIE;
- Login credentials, such as the username and password created when you register your account in the user area of our web pages;
- Information about orders placed, including purchased products or services, contact details, or delivery addresses;
- Information required to comply with our accounting and tax obligations, such as your tax identification number;
- Content of the messages you send us through voluntary communications, using the contact form.
This data is provided voluntarily by the user and being informed of the treatment carried out and its purpose. All information provided by the user must be truthful, and he is solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to “L’ESTATGE” or to third parties. “L’ESTATGE” reserves the right to exclude from the services any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that may be taken in law.
3.- Purposes of treatment
The data provided to “L’ESTATGE” by the different media enabled on the website www.estatge.com are treated for the following purposes:
- Manage your business relationship with us with regard to the products or services offered and / or purchased, in particular, accept and process orders, and carry out the tasks of delivery and invoicing of the products purchased.
- Send us our e-newsletter;
- Send commercial communications by any means (postal, e-mail or telephone) about news and promotions;
- Manage and, where appropriate, respond to requests for information, suggestions or requests sent to us via the contact form;
- Provide access to password-restricted client areas;
- Respond to your requests for technical assistance or information; and
- Know your browsing preferences on our web pages in order to customize and improve our services and maintain the security of the site; and
- Maintain the security and integrity of our computer systems.
4.- Legal basis for data processing:
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- Execution of contractual obligations .- We process the personal data you provide us when processing your orders or requesting information about our products or services to fulfill our contractual obligations and pre- contractual.
- Legal obligation .- We process personal data relating to accounting and tax matters in order to comply with the regulations applicable at all times in tax and accounting matters.
- Legitimate interest .- We process your data based on our legitimate interests when necessary to maintain the operation of our systems and our web pages, to verify the identity of web users, to to provide support services, or to improve our products and services.
- Consent .- To subscribe to newsletters and periodicals, as well as to respond to requests for information, suggestions or requests sent to us through the form contact, the legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent given at the time of sending the subscription or contact form. As the submission of these forms is voluntary, the user may revoke their consent at any time in the form and on the terms set out in section 7 of this Policy.
“L’ESTATGE” will take the necessary actions to ensure that the personal data collected, stored and processed by the interested parties are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, in compliance with the obligations arising from the applicable legal system on the occasion of its activity.
5.- Assignment to third parties
Personal data collected as a result of registration through the website www.estatge.com will not be provided or communicated to third parties to “THE STAGE”, except when they are necessary for the provision of the requested service or are required by the competent public authorities, in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions applicable at any given time. Data communications will always take place in territories within the European Economic Area.
We may disclose your data in response to legally based requests or requests from different administrations or authorities, such as subpoenas or judicial or administrative requests, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights. , protect your safety or the safety of others, or investigate fraud.
Outside of these cases, we will not transfer your data to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation or your consent.
6.- Data retention period
Users’ personal data will be kept for the period established by law or, in the absence of a specific period, for the time necessary to carry out the procedure or service requested and while it is in force. Once this period has elapsed, the data will be deleted, unless they are necessary for the exercise of the rights of claim and defense, in which case they will be kept properly blocked during the period of prescription of the applicable legal actions.
7.- Data security
“L’ESTATGE” has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the privacy and security of your personal data, in particular to prevent its alteration, misuse, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access.
The use of certain services or services offered through our websites may require the creation of an account and the configuration of an access key. In this case, it is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your passwords. We will consider that anyone who accesses your account with the access key is authorized to do so and we will not be liable for any unauthorized access or for any possible damage that this may cause. In the event that you become aware of an illegitimate use of your account and password, or any other account security issues, you will need to change your password and inform us in a timely manner. immediate.
8.- User Rights
Users may, at any time, exercise the rights recognized by data protection regulations and, in particular, the following:
- Access : The right to request what personal data we process about you, what use we make of it, and to obtain a copy of that data.
- Rectification : The right to request the modification or rectification of inaccurate data.
- Deletion : The right to request that your data be deleted and not processed, except as required by law to be retained.
- Limitation of processing : The right to request that your data be processed only for legal purposes.
- Opposition : The right to object to one or more specific processing of your data.
- Portability : The right to have your data delivered to you in a supported format for delivery to a third party who needs to provide you with a service.
These rights can be exercised by both the user and his representative, by writing to C / Nou 40 (17600-FIGUERES).
The application must contain the following information: name and surname of the user, address, photocopy of the DNI or passport and specific content of the right exercised.
For people who have given their consent to receive newsletters or regular subscriptions, they can revoke their consent by email to “ email@example.com ”with the subject“ LOW ”.
Likewise, if the user considers that the exercise of their rights has not been complied with, or that “L’ESTATGE” has breached the data protection regulations, they can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. ( www.aepd.es ).